Sawtooth Spire i'm bound by the feeling that's so easy to fake
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Phaedra's sundry millwork was picked through at will by Stag, who smiled at her contributions and took special care to place them front and center, no matter how small or obscure each shard appeared. At last they had a clear wall demarking the barebones schematic of Phaedra's garden. Enough that he sat down alongside her and surveyed their work.

A few more days and the cobble-stones would be a clear wall. A few days after, a strong deterrent. In the weeks that came, a garden.. He could see it when he closed his eyes, a smile on his face as he imagined all the magic and fun times they could have, in Phaedra's garden kingdom. Where she could go for a little while to forget all the misfortune that had befell her...

He opened one eye as he heard her gasp loudly, keeping the other closed. The imagined garden kingdom was fading away, but her concern (sneaky, or no?) was very real. Stag's other eye opened slowly and he stilled, speaking in a hushed whisper. "What is it??"
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm bound by the feeling that's so easy to fake - by Stag - August 02, 2020, 02:23 PM