Hoshor Plains And I see fire, blood in the breeze,
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
"Damn," The woman craned her neck to take a look of what 'she' had done to him, "was I badass?" It was a joke, with a rather awkward smile to this moment. Kinda odd, that they were talking on friendly terms when she.. Well, scarred him so! It was at least somewhat nice knowing, that the hope of her warrior part, was true.

"Ah, I was a badass, and a bitch, alright." Which was not really nice knowing. Orlaith's instincts seemed rather right, she was not a pleasant person of the past. Causing a fight, and scarring him so for searching a friend? Seemed rather.. Petty of her past self, to which she wished to scold, "sorry about that." An honest apology, and her past self would definitly be hitting her head right now. This flamethrower never would've apologized.

"So I left because.. They disrespected me?" That reasoning seemed rather moronic. Surely there had to be something more, because if she threw all her loyalty away just for a mer' act of disrespect, God, what kind of wolf was she? But- at least it know knew the fact she once did belong somewhere. However, it seemed Orlaith had cut ties with them long ago, and she wondered how bad the fall-out was. Simply by this small conversations, it was like her previous self was very hot-headed, and rash.

Which still continued today in a lesser form, as the wolf was a lit flame, barely burning. Her gaze followed the Sunspire, where she definitely felt the calling was. Maybe it was meant to find Riley.

"Was there a particular moment?"

There had to be more to the story then that. Maybe if she asked herself, some answers would be given. Surely she didn't leave just because she was disrespected? A part of her felt anger, when she thought so. A fire of the previous form lit, but tried to remain calm and seated. Something definitely caused this rage, and she had to know.

"What were they called?"
Messages In This Thread
And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Orlaith - September 01, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Riley - September 01, 2020, 12:18 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Orlaith - September 01, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Riley - September 01, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Orlaith - September 01, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Riley - September 01, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Orlaith - September 01, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Riley - September 01, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Orlaith - September 01, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Riley - September 01, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Orlaith - September 01, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Riley - September 01, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Orlaith - September 01, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Riley - September 01, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Orlaith - September 01, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Riley - September 01, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Orlaith - September 01, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Riley - September 01, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Orlaith - September 01, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Riley - September 02, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Orlaith - September 02, 2020, 07:02 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Riley - September 02, 2020, 07:43 PM