Redsand Canyon Well, I think you're crazy
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
fish girl? praimfaya openly scoffs at the nickname, unaware of her companions inner turmoils. i feel like i should be insulted. praimfaya draws dramatically with a wolfish ( kek ) grin and a lash of her tail that shows valour that she is joking. it’s praimfaya. she offers as a reminder, studying him again only to be reminded that he really did look like shit. you’re the second nightwalkers warlord here. she thinks of hela and how she hasn’t seen the other girl in some time.

praimfaya goes on alert, instantly, as she watches him sniff the air, singular gaze searching the landscape behind her before he admits, voice burning as he mentions that he wished to speak with her and then asks, bluntly, if she liked it here. frostbound gaze studies the territory behind valour. they are alone.

she thinks it’s not wise to talk about such things in the grandmaster’s domain, especially since donovan had been watching them lately. without renard, praimfaya feels a bit isolated …unaware that she and renard are far from the only two scheming. she is still and silent, frostbound searching valour for something fiercely. they were allies; once. could she trust him? renard had figured it out on their own and she has, over time, given more and more of her trust to them.

the ice in valour’s tone tells her that she can. or, at the very least, encourages her …and if he backstabbed her, well, she would do worse to him than take his eye. she was a body of commanders, all more ruthless than the last.

she draws nearer to him so that, to any third party observer, it looked like she was looking for more wounds. no. her lips brush the shell of his ear. i’ve been infiltrating for …months now. though the extent of her place here is largely unknown to her; time was fickle and she’s kept herself busy. i was denied jus drein, jus daun and i want revenge. she had made a promise to the spirits of the commanders that nemisis would rue the day she crossed her ...and the woman's death at anyone's jaws but her own meant someone else had to pay the price of retribution. praimfaya keeps her voice low, just for valour, as if she were sharing some intimate secret with him, having drawn back a bit so she wasn't quite so close but still close enough that her voice won't and doesn't have to carry.
Messages In This Thread
Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 04, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 05, 2020, 04:13 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 05, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 06, 2020, 05:45 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 07, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 14, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 15, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 08:22 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 12:39 PM