Blacktail Deer Plateau ≡ Soaked in Gasoline
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
It is the metallic scent of blood that penetrates his nose initially. It is not the scent of wolf and so he only partially calms the rush of curiosity and concern that compelled him. Still, a guard remains up--the boy cautious. If there were blood it would insinuate something had killed here. It were quite likely to be in the area. Had he happened upon a pack's hunting grounds once more? 

Yet as he rounds the corner the silhouette of a rather large cat forms. His ears tilt against his head and the rumblings of a growl began to creep upward. She ushers out a meager greeting. Collision was not particularly fond of things outside his species. They were always one thing or another--prey or predator. 

His stance changed. His eyes falling to the body of a slain doe. Well, the remnants of. He catches the rounded edges of the lioness and he knows (with the mess made of herself) that she has had more than her fill. Perhaps he wouldn't concern himself with if she saw him as her next meal. Doubtful she'd store him for so long. 

What did he know? 

She would win in battle. She could outrun him. It was only hopeful that she would dismiss him as a consumable option and he could carry on about his day. 

The thought did occur...she was the first of her kind he had seen in this place. What, exactly, was she doing here? "I'm just passing through," His voice is stiff, deep, and on the verge of threatening. Whilst he had accepted his possible fate--it was to be considered she didn't want the fight that came with hunting him.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
≡ Soaked in Gasoline - by Collision - September 08, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: ≡ Soaked in Gasoline - by Umi - September 10, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: ≡ Soaked in Gasoline - by Collision - September 13, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: ≡ Soaked in Gasoline - by Umi - September 21, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: ≡ Soaked in Gasoline - by Collision - October 04, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: ≡ Soaked in Gasoline - by Umi - October 13, 2020, 03:34 AM