Moonspear be mine
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
He agreed with her—taking some of their own to occupy and settle the territory was not a bad thing at all in his eyes. It would bolster their attempt and hopefully dissuade those who would challenge it, though any challenger would certainly be taking off more than they could chew quickly with Moonspear looming so close by. And if they could hem in some of the herds that roamed through the glen to bypass the narrow passageways along the mountain, the better.

He warmed to the prospect easily too, knowing that Hydra was not entirely using this as a means to carve out her ambition vicariously through their children. Osiris was charismatic in his own way and perhaps like they, would have no problems in gathering followers that might warm to the prospect of being able to freely move across more than one claim. It was perhaps the best alliance they could form—family, at least in their case, was a very hard bond to break.

“I think knowing that we’re close and being able to seek refuge where he’s most familiar will help him too. If his siblings follow him, that may be a source of comfort as well.” Better to let them disperse on their own, he supposed, even if it was to the glen right outside their claim. Close enough to still wonder after them but distant enough to let them live their own lives if they so desired it. Assuming of course, they would want to go with Osiris in the first place, and assuming Osiris wanted this task.
Messages In This Thread
be mine - by Hydra - October 08, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: be mine - by Dirge - October 08, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: be mine - by Hydra - October 08, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: be mine - by Dirge - October 08, 2020, 10:58 AM
RE: be mine - by Hydra - October 08, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: be mine - by Dirge - October 08, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: be mine - by Hydra - October 08, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: be mine - by Dirge - October 08, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: be mine - by Hydra - October 23, 2020, 10:38 AM
RE: be mine - by Dirge - October 27, 2020, 03:02 AM
RE: be mine - by Hydra - November 13, 2020, 01:36 PM