Neverwinter Forest forget-me-not
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Her sister, it had seemed through their growing together, was a more delicate sort. Not when it came to sparring, not at all. Though when it came to her emotions. A heart on her sleeve, very caring and devoted, wilder and more expressive emotions which left her more hurt than her more reserved, cautious sister. Kyr would always find a means to protect her sister's emotions while Lenny protected their physical forms. This, however, Kyr felt she could not fix. But would try. 

I know... She mused delicately as she found herself lost for words. She came to settle down under the tree her sister sat under. You know, before the floods when I first came along here, there was destruction from earthquakes that happen here. Caused all kinds of a mess. She was happy that she hadn't been around though all of that, but knew mother nature was ever relentless, weeding out the weak. I'm not sure the winter will be any kinder to us. She admitted then, the grim fact unhidden. She only hoped that she could find enough food for the pack and that all of the pups of @Mal survived it.
Messages In This Thread
forget-me-not - by Valencia - September 13, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: forget-me-not - by Vallkyrie - September 13, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: forget-me-not - by Valencia - September 15, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: forget-me-not - by Vallkyrie - September 16, 2020, 04:01 PM
RE: forget-me-not - by Valencia - October 10, 2020, 11:20 PM
RE: forget-me-not - by Vallkyrie - October 20, 2020, 01:40 PM