Firefly Glen but here i dreamt i was an architect
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Interesting, but not much more beyond that expect the attention that his son drew to Leta in his tone. Dirge knew it for what it was and felt the inclination to pull at the loose strand of the tapestry his son wove, but knew better. Too much probing would push him away at the very least, if he was any sort of reserved; it was what Dirge would have done, to say the least. He had kept quiet of his own heritage, his own family at that, for years. Even with his trust in Hydra, he did not speak and she did not ask, though it hardly mattered at all now.

Keres and Nyx, he knew and feared, had far looser lips than he.

They had embraced a lineage he only passed on and never claimed for himself.

“It’s good that you have wolves with you that you can trust,” he said, “and ones that are not your brothers. It sounds like things are coming together for you, and for us.” It was absolute trust in them that would strength the efforts and endeavors that Osiris undertook, but it pleased him that his son could earn the loyalty of unrelated support. It was promising; it bolstered the notion that they could safely expand their demense and that a tongue-in-cheek comment was a feasible, tangible goal.

“So other than that, things are well then? I know others have been coming and going to help where they can, which is partially why I find myself here instead of trying to evade your younger siblings,” he went on, another thin smile to his features.
Messages In This Thread
but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 21, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 21, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 22, 2020, 09:43 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 22, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 27, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 28, 2020, 09:41 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - November 27, 2020, 07:38 PM