Neverwinter Forest i really miss those days.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
perfectly good :P

He returned her affection for a moment, and her heart fluttered, but when he told her he hoped it wasn't bad news, her expression twisted into something like a regretful wince. I hope it is not too bad news- I do not think it is, WOOO~ news, but it may be good for us, long-term. I just want you to listen with open mind. She took a deep breath and looked into his eyes, but he began to ask after whether she would stay- Of course we can eat something together~ She laughed, slightly flirtatious, and inwardly wished that that part could come first. She didn't want their time together soured by the news if Mal didn't take it well. She prepared herself to share again, Remember how you said that, uh, dog-wolf that looked like Donovan, tried to attack you? She could already feel herself having trouble making eye contact, feeling slightly ashamed. Well... I do not think you met Praimfaya. But she is a ally of mine, who told me about how Nemisis attacked her back then. She told me she stayed with the Saints for a time as a spy- and gave me so much information. She is young, but very talented warrior, very smart girl. 

She came to Yuèlóng... with the dog wolf too. They wanted to stay. Praimfaya told me how the Saints alliance with their one ally fell apart. And Renard, that is the male- I asked him, how can you come here, after what you did to Mal, and Mal's friend?! Well- this man has a strange way of thinking. He tells me about how Donovsn kidnaps Hide, and he does not agree with this- and he thinks, it is better to scare away the lone visitors... so that this does not happen more. And instead in the future when we came, we would come in large strong numbers. A shrug of her shoulders. Renard says he did it to seem like a good saint to Donovan, but he serves Praimfaya above all. He tells me Donovan only sees the problems right in front of him. He says he is stupid, and we do not need to overestimate him; he is a fool. She had definitely inserted some of her own feelings in there, but it was about how she had interpreted Renard's words, considering her existing bias against the ugly mutt. I... I took him in, as the lowest rank, a servant. It was worth it, to gain Praimfaya. She lives to destroy the saints now- and Renard says her allies are his allies. I am waiting until he shows me I can trust him, before he is no longer a servant. And there she stopped and sighed, and dare to try and make shy eye contact with the Neverwinter leader again.
Messages In This Thread
i really miss those days. - by Huā - October 06, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - October 07, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - October 24, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - October 25, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - November 07, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - November 07, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - November 07, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - November 07, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - November 08, 2020, 12:33 AM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - November 14, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - November 14, 2020, 07:15 PM