Whitefish River Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
"I don't remember much besides staying clear from Kaistleoki. It chased us for some time, we were deep in the south, and by the time we realized it we lost it, I immedietly came back." It all seemed surreal for the commander, because they were chased for not just a day, but for nearly a whole week. Anytime there was rest, the bear seemed to come from behind and roar as their poor, weak joints continued the run.

She made sure to stay clear from KO, that part was absolute. However it just but a haze to where exactly where the female blackbear was lost. The last memory served was an immediate arrow to the creek, "I can only assume it's still down there."

There was an escape sighed as she followed the Count on brushing up by the border, rolling an eye at the Constable, "honestly? It's pretty relentless. Though it's only a blackbear- a few good warriors should defend so." However at the time of the attack, it was just herself and a woman, who didn't seem much of a warrior.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
Messages In This Thread
Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Orlaith - November 12, 2020, 09:09 PM