Neverwinter Forest The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay; continued.
Hotaru winced at her brother's outburst. She couldn't say she didn't quite agree, but yelling wouldn't help now. She could understand, she wanted to yell too. Everything had grown so cold and unfair in such a short time, and admittedly maybe that was part of growing up, but she would never know. Reiko wasn't here to confirm anything, and Takeshi had shown in his own way just how harsh reality could be.

A chorus of voices soon picked up afterward, between Miriam's intervening, Lilianna's complaints, and finally Mal's loud demand for it all to end. At the very least, the Alpha declared that he would not send them back to fend for themselves. She had already declared that they would leave if they weren't wanted here, but it was a wave of relief that she wouldn't have to worry about tonight's meal and shelter.

Mal tipped his head back to call others, ones she assumed would be showing them around or perhaps to grant them a meal. She knew of guardians, her mother had one that stayed near the den when they were younger. Hotaru always had to wonder though, if she was being guarded by a guardian, who guarded the guardian? Needless to say, that was the whole point of being a guardian, risking your life for someone else and putting their safety above your own.

Soon a stark colored woman approached, her glance easily finding her and her brother as she spoke. The pale girl briefly looked to Mal again unsure if he would speak or if she should, but would eventually raise her own voice again, I'm Hotaru...we're new here. They had been accepted right? That wasn't too forward of her to assume?
#DDA0DD speech, #66cc00 singing, pawprint, Hotaru's Playlist  4/5* 4/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay; continued. - by Hotaru - November 15, 2020, 03:09 PM