The Heartwood As we sit alone
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
And there she went-jumping for joy, flinging mud and muck everywhere left to stain her own pelt and throw pieces of mud all around in Kyr's direction, who lifted a limb up in the air against her chest and arched her head back and away from the mess which was now Isadora. Alright, alright! She couldn’t help but laugh out though tried to get the girl to take a chill pill and catch her breath. I will-I will. She ensured the girl and then shook out her own muddied coat, hoping to retaliate by sending it now flying back at the girl. They are in the forest I live in, not far and they are fine. Well, as good as the pair could possibly be having lost both of their parents before they had even reached a year old.

Right now its just the two of them from the Empire. Saying that felt so natural on her tongue, but odd granted that she was not referring to The Empire of Torbine, from which she hailed. Alas, this empire had failed, seemingly something Torbine was incapable of. Maybe when you meet them, the three of you could think up where the rest of your lost group are, hu? She didn’t know for sure if any of the recovered adults in the group would be found, someone who would actually claim responsibility for these poor pups. Neverwinter couldn’t take on every stray out there but she knew she couldn’t just leave her out here to her own devices. Come on kid, Ill show you to them.
Messages In This Thread
As we sit alone - by Isadora - November 12, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: As we sit alone - by Vallkyrie - November 23, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: As we sit alone - by Isadora - November 25, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: As we sit alone - by Vallkyrie - November 25, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: As we sit alone - by Isadora - November 25, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: As we sit alone - by Vallkyrie - November 25, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: As we sit alone - by Isadora - November 26, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: As we sit alone - by Vallkyrie - November 27, 2020, 08:51 PM
RE: As we sit alone - by Isadora - November 30, 2020, 08:03 PM