Broken Antler Fen I’m tired of Goofus and I’d like my Gallant back
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Oof, coming in with the hard questions! The wildfire felt herself blink a few times as the wolf across from her inquired as to whether or not she had any family waiting for her in the valley. 

The bearclaw pack had been her home for as long as she could remember and yet she knew that she was not likely to see the inner walls of that place again. The time that they had claimed it had passed and the Redleaf family had dispersed into the wilds. Piper wasn't exactly sure how to convey this to the woman she'd only just met. It felt weird just dumping her life story out in the middle of the woods, right? Yeah, that was weird. 

Uh well they aren't there anymore. My mom might belong to one of the packs in that area, but... she might have moved on too, the fiery figure answered, feeling very aware that she seemed like a rebellious child who had left her family in search of glory. I mean it's complicated but that's the skinny of it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m tired of Goofus and I’d like my Gallant back - by Piper - November 28, 2020, 01:08 PM