Haunted Wood Be free my little pest
98 Posts
Ooc — Noki
She's such a grump im sorry!! gg tho congrats on the win!

And just like that, the small moment of victory was all taken away from her. Her lips stung and she pulled back, and thankfully the other woman did too. Fiery ruby eyes glared from her position, having lost interest in continuing this in any way. She was sick and tired of losing. It burned in her chest with a fury barely controllable, only held back by her desire to live another day... to fight and learn so she may never lose again. She was still young, she had to remind herself... and there was bound to be times in the future to wreak her vengeance upon them all. 

The woman introduced herself. Conquest remained silent. Brewing in her own rage. If a wolf could steam it would be flying off of every inch of her body by now. The woman named Whrist now kept asking questions, and the ruby lady only grimaced feeling the turbulence only grow within her with every word uttered. 

Despite the growl and flash of teeth as lips quivered still, she would remember it all. The Saints, their location... her name, all for future reference should she need it. For now, she barely wanted to think about anything other than leaving. A sore loser, yes, that was her. Get out of my woods. Was all she managed to say through gritted teeth, choosing to leave this woman and lick her wounds - clearly the woman could do as she pleases seeing as she was victorious in this... but that didn't mean Conquest had to like any of it.
[Image: zaR4vWK.gif]
The desire to conquer is itself a sort of subjection.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Be free my little pest - by Whrist - November 20, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Conquest - November 20, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Whrist - November 20, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Conquest - November 20, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Whrist - November 21, 2020, 09:36 AM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Conquest - November 26, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Whrist - November 27, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Conquest - November 30, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Whrist - November 30, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Conquest - December 01, 2020, 01:05 PM