Mount Apikuni and i'm feeling like everyone's feeling alone
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Takiyok reacted exactly as he expected her to, which was comforting considering her injury. Taikon waited for a signal, his paws ready to push him toward the stranger and do whatever was necessary to protect them.
Zephyr moved closer to him, and he glanced at her expression. Apathy coated her sharp face. She nudged him lightly, and like a trained dog, he relaxed noticeably, licking his lips and sheathing his teeth. Then, the fire-eyed stranger cursed at them, which set Taikon back to his default protective strategy. Taikon stepped forward a pace, holding his head high, eying the stranger. Even though it was clear that Zephyr knew this impertinent.. animal, he was not about to slink off into the darkness. Not while they had little Taktuq with them, especially. I'm not going anywhere, he said, standing firm. One wrong move, and he'd have this idiot's face off in no time.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
and i'm feeling like everyone's feeling alone - by Zephyr - November 30, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: and i'm feeling like everyone's feeling alone - by Taikon - December 03, 2020, 08:20 PM