Neverwinter Forest i really miss those days.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Wave-length? She murmured after him, missing that piece of vocabulary, but his tone made the meaning clear. It was dissapointing that Miriam and Mal didn't click- Huā would've enjoyed being part of that, certainly.  He explained how he didn't have a set standard of 'normal'- just wanted happiness for everyone. It sounded like an optimist's dream, but she enjoyed his perspective anyway, wishing she was as carefree as she believed him to be. Huā wondered if he cared about who she flirted with on the side, in the way that she cared greatly over what women held his heart. Did he not mind if she was out there, with the Dacios and Abaddons of the world? Did he not wish to tie her down and make sure she belonged to no other? She wasn't sure how it made her feel. Part of her secretly wanted that freedom- the other part, believing him too laid back to be a good husband. It was difficult for her to dissect her own feelings; she was momentarily grateful when he brought up Aibreann. 

Was she here in August? It is strange, I do not think I see her at that time... The empress mumbled. Polyamory, another new word. But I would be... happy to meet her. I hope she is beautiful, Huā laughed nervously, feeling strange in being so vulnerable about her draw to women.

His next words were... With? A tilt of her dark head; what did he mean? Had he not already been with her for the past many months here? She didn't really understand, until he kept going. We decided the other day to raise children together again in the coming year. Her brows furrowed and she frowned. What? I- ...what? Are you just... you are just, together now? Having children every year like married couple? Huā scoffed in disbelief, lashing her tail once in the air, turning away from him and then back, her face a mixture of hurt and confusion. I am glad you mention me, and I want to work it out too. But it seems already you are so...so serious relationship with her. Engage is first step, marriage next, then family. Already you talk family with her- but you and me, are not even engaged. She shook her head, sighed quietly and avoided his gaze. I know we did not go 'in order'. But already she is deciding whether or not she is okay with you having other relationships. What if she said she was not okay with it? Would you have put your foot down, for the sake of us? Or you would have lost me, to be with her only?
Messages In This Thread
i really miss those days. - by Huā - October 06, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - October 07, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - October 24, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - October 25, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - November 07, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - November 07, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - November 07, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - November 07, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - November 08, 2020, 12:33 AM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - November 14, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - November 14, 2020, 07:15 PM