Broken Antler Fen when the snows fall and the white winds blow
25 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Jupiter could hardly stop herself from circling around Maia numerous times, prodding her nose into her sister’s figure and sniffing out all the foreign scents that clung to her cloak. The large she-wolf was thrilled to have found a member of her family so soon after arriving in the wilds that she was rather surprised by it. When Maia asked why she was there, Jupiter gaped at her for a moment and then chuckled warmly.

“Itchy paws I guess you could say. I wanted to go out and make a name for myself, you know? Like the rest of the family has done. Figured it was about time I learned how to use my strength to my advantage,” Jupiter responded with a proud smile. She was eager to develop her skills as a fighter and warrior, but there was something beyond that – she was thrilled at the prospect of being able to prove herself.

“How have you been? Where are you staying right now?”
Messages In This Thread
when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Jupiter - December 03, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 05, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 06, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Jupiter - December 15, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 16, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 17, 2020, 12:11 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 25, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 01:17 PM