Broken Antler Fen when the snows fall and the white winds blow
25 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The reunion with her sister was almost overwhelming for the young warrior. She had hoped that she would cross paths with Terance or Wraen in her visit to the wilds – prayed that she might catch a glimpse of familiarity in the sea of unknown – but had not gotten her heart set on it. It had been less than a week and there she was! Maia, her near-twin; Jupiter felt her heart soar with happiness that she could hardly contain. Her hips swayed from side to side with the swinging of her tail, and he had found it rather difficult to hold her frame still during their chat.

Jupiter’s ears pricked up brightly at the sound of her sibling’s prideful statement. She and Wraen were going to claim their own territory and build a pack for themselves. The burly she-wolf glanced around their immediate area as though she were eyeing the choice made by her kin and then her features split into a wide smile and she laughed. “Wow, Maia! That’s so great! Hey maybe I can join you if I haven’t found somewhere else? I’d love to stay with family,” Jupiter admitted, her tone unabashed and unafraid.

Her goal was to become the most prized fighter in the land, but she knew that she would need extensive training for that. Jupiter was aware that her goals were lofty. She knew that as good as she might become at her desired skills, someone would always come along with something better. Instead of disheartening her, this thought fueled her and pushed her forward. She would learn from anyone that she could.

To climb a ladder, one must begin at the bottom.
Messages In This Thread
when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Jupiter - December 03, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 05, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 06, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 16, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Jupiter - December 16, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 17, 2020, 12:11 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 25, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 01:17 PM