Broken Antler Fen when the snows fall and the white winds blow
25 Posts
Ooc — Bo
There was comfort to be found in the presence of her family. And though Jupiter had not yet had the chance to meet her older sister Wraen, she knew that she would likely adore the girl. It said an awful lot that the two sisters were planning on forging together to build a home for themselves. The premise of that foundling pack was tantalizing for Jupiter, who was most eager to prove herself in that world. She wanted to demonstrate her potential; she wanted to show that she was capable and strong, that she knew how to handle herself out there. The young fighter also did not want to lose her curiosity, knowing that it was a driving force in her desire to grow.

“I want to become the best fighter. I want to be a warrior that everyone looks up to! One that they tell tales about for years and years to come,” Jupiter confessed to her sister, a smile crinkled the edges of her gaze as she felt warmth flood her cheeks. The quest was simple enough. The hardest part of her journey would have to be finding those who would be willing to share their wisdom with her. Jupiter was not afraid to admit that she knew only the basics. Her fangs and claws were meant for greater things, she felt.

“So if I can find someone to teach me, or multiple people to teach me – phew… that’s it! That’s all I need for at least a while. Just until I learn more. Do you know anyone who’s got a talent for warrior work?”
Messages In This Thread
when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Jupiter - December 03, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 05, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 06, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 16, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 17, 2020, 12:11 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Jupiter - December 22, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 25, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 01:17 PM