Blackfeather Woods And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
I know, he answered calmly, nodding appreciatively. He had always felt worse when he was in pain if he didn't move at all. Even though he understood her need to baby him a little bit, he was an adult and still had just a bit of pride left in him. He knew that she did all of it out of.. care, and so he couldn't possibly complain. He swallowed as she nuzzled him lightly, shaking his head a bit and frowning. He'd been struggling to keep food down and stay warm for days. Though he knew many who had died after such symptoms, he knew many more who recovered.
The swelling, though, had not decreased much at all overnight. Actually, he began, furrowing his brow and looking down. Taikon didn't like to ask for help. He was used to being the knight in shining armour that assisted others, like Zephyr and Taki herself, when they were most in need. To have someone returning the favour was something quite new for him. He probably only accepted it because he felt comfortable being vulnerable around her. We need a medic, or, I need one, I think. If no one has come to Ivory Rose with those skills, it might be worth sending an envoy to the Glen to ask Luna if she knows anyone...
He swallowed again, feeling the familiar taste of hot saliva running over his tongue, threatening vomit. He lay down, this time on his side, and pushed the rabbit away with his paw. I don't know if this will go away by itself, he said, rather knowingly.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And all the lights that lead us there are blinding - by Taikon - January 02, 2021, 12:23 AM