Neverwinter Forest You’ll just have to wait and see
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
He didnt take the hint, directly questioning her motives with a defensive nature. Yuelong was their closest ally and they were doing good as far as she knew, other then themselves. He could have either taken it that they should stay with them as this, allies, or he could have taken it in the manner the watchful eye of the scout was no fool too. She did live here, after all. She did walk in and out of the borders every day. She had ears, eyes and a great sense of smell.

She sighed. Both irritated, sorrowful and impatient with her leader.

The pack is suffering, Mal. Unhappy, broken, lost, simply tired and the forest and its memories was only a painful reminder of everything they had endured. Surely, Mal could ride it out for longer, hold onto his pride (Kyr knew she would have if it was her own) until the bitter end. But would that be what was best for his remaining members, for the few children still well and alive in his prescene? There isnt any happiness here any longer. Find it. Maybe starting fresh elsewhere at least will give the wolves here something to hope for. He would take it one way or anothet: Either she was telling him to give up or she was telling him to cut his losses and start over. In reality it was very much both.

I dont think I can stay much longer... She admits then begrudgingly. She too knew she could stick it out to the bitter end, but when would it end? How much more would she grow resent for her home before she too vanished from them? Look, She shifted, a single slender paw toying at the earth as she did so. I have never abandoned you. Never once wandered off too long, never once came running back like everything was okay and figuring a single apology would smooth over everything... Not like countless others who used these lands as a revolving door, to settle and get comfy in pack life so they could recover before going back to their ventures. She had stayed through it all for a year and now she was done.

And he still questioned her judgement. Still didnt trust her like had so did everyone else that came and went. It was one of the reasons why he was having all these problems to begin with. I wont leave your family in a bind and I wont leave without telling the others goodbye. She wasnt like the rest. But I do hope you take the time to think about what I said. Unless he told her to leave now, of course. She wasnt a part of his big weird family. She knew that now more then ever.
Messages In This Thread
You’ll just have to wait and see - by Mal - February 03, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: You’ll just have to wait and see - by Vallkyrie - February 04, 2021, 04:10 PM
RE: You’ll just have to wait and see - by Mal - February 07, 2021, 12:05 AM
RE: You’ll just have to wait and see - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2021, 03:46 PM
RE: You’ll just have to wait and see - by Mal - February 08, 2021, 02:46 AM
RE: You’ll just have to wait and see - by Vallkyrie - February 08, 2021, 11:32 AM
RE: You’ll just have to wait and see - by Mal - February 12, 2021, 12:58 AM
RE: You’ll just have to wait and see - by Vallkyrie - February 15, 2021, 09:01 PM
RE: You’ll just have to wait and see - by Mal - February 21, 2021, 08:03 PM