you escape like a runaway train
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Vienna couldn't know it but her thoughts echoed Amelie's exactly. There was just something that clicked. "I do, though taller! You can actually see it from here," she responded, pointing her nose southeast to where the Spire rose impressively, a faded but majestic sight. She was rather fond of her home. Her tail waved happily that she could share that love with someone else. "Mountains are always beautiful, no matter the height." The rough terrain had a wild beauty that few other sights could rival, showing the true scale and force of nature.

"Oooh, I haven't gotten far into the flatlands!" She too thought of the hot springs, the location actually where she had met Junior. That was the only trip west she had made. Cara she had met here as well, though not so far in as she was now, and she hadn't poked around then. "I've mostly been running around through here. I just got to these lands not too long ago so had to get acquainted with home first. Found anything interesting so far?" For her part she could share the gorgeous meadow where she had passed a nice afternoon with that Creek wolf, Shadow. It was a good source of herbs should their healers need any supplies. Some wolves would want to hoard such a place, but Vienna was not the type. If she could help, she would, even if it meant sharing. After all, it was neutral ground!
Messages In This Thread
you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - August 25, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - August 27, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - August 29, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 03, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 04, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 07, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 09, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 10, 2014, 07:14 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 11, 2014, 07:32 AM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 17, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 18, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 20, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 26, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - October 05, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - October 06, 2014, 01:45 PM