Firefly Glen party is over
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Cursed, she said, and spelled out their fate to him in greater detail. Antares kept his frown on, of course, eventually shaking his head slowly. Awful, all of it. A different twist on it from what the fireflies, and eventually Moonspear had felt of course, but all the same: awful. Neverwinter had been a staple in his life, neighbors to harass now and again even, so none of this was a fate he wanted to see come true. He sighed, and as he listened on, he went still.

I don't want to be here anymore.

He peered back at her, wide-eyed and searching--with no doubt to be seen in return. She meant it, though it stung and validated him all at once. Antares did glance away before mustering up his voice. Words right out of my own mouth, he groused quietly, and huffed, refocusing on the dark Archer. Do you stay for Bronco? he asked outright, maybe a little upfront but in his time beside her, he had learned she was honest.. so he would be honest with her back. He wasn't blind either, so hoped he didn't offend because maybe, the same could be said for him in some shape too. I don't think there's any glen left to lead anymore and even if there was, wherever, I couldn't do it alone, he said, though it was something he knew they all saw: who was there for them when everything went wrong, and who they could turn to, always. More than anything, he did not want to do it alone.

Worst part for him, that was only half of his dilemma. And the mountain, I can't look at it without thinking about everyone still, can't get the smell out of my nose.. it's so.. suffocating. he seethed, angry at himself for this one. He could honor it, he knew, like his aunt had the poise to. Maybe it was all too raw for him yet, but now it was like she had said about the forest.. cursed, and he ached.
Messages In This Thread
party is over - by Antares - March 19, 2021, 12:43 AM
RE: party is over - by Vallkyrie - March 19, 2021, 06:02 AM
RE: party is over - by Lane - March 21, 2021, 10:49 AM
RE: party is over - by Antares - March 25, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: party is over - by Vallkyrie - April 06, 2021, 01:00 PM
RE: party is over - by Antares - April 08, 2021, 10:43 PM
RE: party is over - by Vallkyrie - April 11, 2021, 09:14 PM
RE: party is over - by Antares - April 11, 2021, 11:51 PM
RE: party is over - by Vallkyrie - April 12, 2021, 09:05 PM
RE: party is over - by Antares - April 15, 2021, 12:42 AM
RE: party is over - by Vallkyrie - April 15, 2021, 09:34 PM