Noctisardor Bypass and loved by lightning
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya listens without interruption as mahler recounts what laurel has told him; raptly all the same. it is a sad tale of matricide, of an attack on easthollow — the name brings with it brief recollection — of other murders. once upon a time, praimfaya would've jumped at the chance to attack. now, be it her past mistakes or her introduction into motherhood but she can feel herself hesitate.

she can see now why mahler was so fiercely against her going to the saints. sure, one of their own had caused the scars at her throat but that hadn't been sagtannet's problem and the whole of the pack couldn't be sacrificed for one wolf.

it's a double-edged sword. cruel but nevertheless true. the needs of the many outweighed the needs of one.

hm, praimfaya hums in her throat. i like laurel but i do not think it's wise to risk the whole of rivenwood for circumstances that do not concern us. praimfaya concludes, offering her opinion. she looks down to skaigona and worripa and feels her resolve on it harden. they are unfortunate crimes but as long as ursus does not bother us i see no need to seek out war with them.
Messages In This Thread
and loved by lightning - by RIP Praimfaya - May 23, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by Mahler - May 24, 2021, 09:40 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by RIP Praimfaya - May 25, 2021, 08:34 AM
RE: and loved by lightning - by Mahler - May 27, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by RIP Praimfaya - May 29, 2021, 05:55 AM
RE: and loved by lightning - by Mahler - May 29, 2021, 12:08 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by RIP Praimfaya - May 30, 2021, 05:29 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by Mahler - June 01, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by RIP Praimfaya - June 09, 2021, 05:37 AM
RE: and loved by lightning - by Mahler - June 13, 2021, 01:40 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by RIP Praimfaya - July 30, 2021, 08:17 AM