Noctisardor Bypass 'lo there do i see my father
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
it is towards her, he convinces himself. towards the woman who birthed him. towards the woman that left them; though he is too young to quite grasp the concept of abandonment. he only knows that she is out there. somewhere.

skaigona calls out to him: first in their shared language, all that they had of their mother in her continued absence ...and then in common. for a moment, worripa considers ignoring her but she isn't one of their milkmother's brood. she is his own flesh and blood and if he ignores her then he is no better than their birthmother.

don gonot. going out; he responds. it was critical, but for what reason he isn't sure. because he feels suffocated by all the bodies in seqouia's den? because he wants to find praimfaya? because he seeks an adventure ( even if his sullen, sulky attitude casts an overcast cloud upon them ).

an adult approaches — and not one that worripa recognizes — and asks where their mama is after greeting them. gone. worripa answers, trying his best and utterly failing to mask the thousands of emotions that war for control of his visage.

grief. pain. betrayal. anger; like a tantrum building beneath the surface and on the precipice of being let loose ...unsure how to communicate these heavy and conflicting emotions in any other way.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
'lo there do i see my father - by Ingram - June 19, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: 'lo there do i see my father - by Heda - June 21, 2021, 08:10 PM
RE: 'lo there do i see my father - by Ciri - June 22, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: 'lo there do i see my father - by Ingram - June 29, 2021, 07:33 PM
RE: 'lo there do i see my father - by Heda - June 30, 2021, 12:37 PM