Arrow Lake haunting equals attachment
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
her offer to train him piques slight interest, shown in the swivel of his ears; in the cool, brisk sweep of his seaglass gaze. she certainly looks like she's capable of fighting ...but looks could easily be deceiving and worripa trusts very few beyond the shadow; crowned a dark queen as if she were persephone given mortal, wolven flesh. he is certain that this pallid stranger is right: that one day he would be a fine fighter. it is in his blood; the blood of the fiercest valkyries and the strongest commanders.

the ichor of these strong women and men thrums within his veins; and his claws rake the cool dirt under paws with consideration.

i know nothing about your pack, worripa points out. and ...i answer only to her. the shadow. of course it is her; if she is persephone-like then he must be hades, of whom desperately sought her attentions, eager to give her anything she could want.

my companion. he supplies in what he assumes is a helpful manner. besides training what could you offer us that we cannot do for ourselves? though worripa dislikes talking, it is a necessary evil to gleam as much as he can if he was to take word of this encounter and the offer made back to his underworld queen.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
haunting equals attachment - by Ingram - September 29, 2021, 11:48 AM
RE: haunting equals attachment - by RIP Fury - September 30, 2021, 03:42 PM
RE: haunting equals attachment - by Ingram - October 01, 2021, 08:58 AM
RE: haunting equals attachment - by RIP Fury - October 01, 2021, 06:36 PM
RE: haunting equals attachment - by Ingram - October 01, 2021, 07:02 PM
RE: haunting equals attachment - by RIP Fury - October 01, 2021, 09:07 PM
RE: haunting equals attachment - by Ingram - October 02, 2021, 05:22 AM
RE: haunting equals attachment - by RIP Fury - October 02, 2021, 12:01 PM
RE: haunting equals attachment - by Ingram - October 02, 2021, 01:53 PM
RE: haunting equals attachment - by RIP Fury - October 02, 2021, 02:37 PM