Bramblepoint I'm feeling pretty empty, this attitudes expensive
38 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
Well hello!

The wannabe princess was getting tired of this life rather quickly. Stalking prey was hard, making a living from just hunting small prey was even harder. And living out in the cold without a warm den in these times were even harder! Everything about this was hard. And she hated anything that amounted to being difficult. So naturally she hated the loner life. She hadn't slept well in days because she was so damned cold all the time.

So naturally she wanted that den she was luring on. She had been watching in silence, lurking almost, the much older female digging out a den. She wanted it, needed it. It was her right to have a warm home, wasn't it? She looked the elderly female over and finally came to the conclusion she could take her.

Aaaand cue for someone to come in and ruin it. She made an internal groan as the other wagged their tail in greeting. Time for different approach then. She came forward out of the shadows and smiled as a greeting. She had watched the elderly female more intently than the other, but Makatza didn't know she was blind either. But she was the first to speak regardless. "Hello." Makatza was still young, still smaller than the others, didn't mean she couldn't behave. Sort of.

"What are your names? I am Makatza." Princess of the Glacier. Though she knew that title held little to no meaning anymore. Her father was too sick to acknowledge his own title, an usurper had likely taken the throne at this point and that was why she didn't want to return. Ever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm feeling pretty empty, this attitudes expensive - by Makatza - November 10, 2021, 01:23 PM