Bramblepoint I'm feeling pretty empty, this attitudes expensive
38 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
Haha! Make sure Makatza doesn't hear you :P

The old female she had been watching responded with her name. The other did not. Makatza wondered why the other seemed so friendly and greeted her, but never gave her own name away. Couldn't exactly be some sort of state secret. Whatever, Makatza had little to no interest in her anyway, she wanted that den. She hoped that at some point they would both leave and she could claim it for herself. Or at the very least that the stranger left. Fennec she could take down herself if she wanted to.

"I'd watch your step around here. I heard a snake not too long ago, no telling where it went. It sounded poisonous."

Makatza raised an eyebrow. Really now? She had watched her for some time and never seen nor. What heard?

Did she just say heard? Makatza took a second look at the old woman and noticed the same things the stranger had. Her gaze was not directly at them, just slightly off them but in their general direction. And they were milky white. She was blind.

Well then this only made things easier for Makatza in the long game. She looked toward the stranger who sat down and asked their question. Makatza looked at her carefully, noticed she was average in size and rather lanky to look at. Makatza knew then she probably had a chance, but fighting both at once? Didn't seem like a smart choice even if the old lady was blind. She could still give off a bite.

Oh what to do.

She decided to remain standing, watching and looking between the two females then the façade slowly crumbled. "Fennec was it?" She slowly stepped sideways around to the side of Fennec, knowing she could hear her, that was okay. "I don't like when adults lie to me." She pinned her ears down but kept her tone light, playful. She didn't want to give anything away, not until the grand ending.

"You have something I want." She didn't look away from her, instead she came closer, making sure Fennec could hear her steps coming toward her. She didn't look at the stranger who had no name but spoke to her anyway. "And you stay out of this." She stopped a feet away from Fennec and readied her body to jump. She could do this, she got this. She needed it to survive.

Survival of the fittest after all. And Fennec was an old lady, she could go ahead and give that den away to the youngster.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm feeling pretty empty, this attitudes expensive - by Makatza - November 14, 2021, 10:08 AM