Ankyra Sound Your temporary touch
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Her eyes never leave his and he doesn’t dare remove them from hers. It’s been some time and he’s unsure how he feels towards another resurrected memory conjuring itself into real life. Surely she will not be the last after returning here. Still, when she speaks she offers a new name, though she never recalled her name when they’d first met, it is different from Shadow.

I am the listener now.

His eyes squint slightly. She will forever be the shadow he’d seen in the pitch blackness of that fateful, rainy night. 

Her words continue to sink into his mind as she speaks. She muses over followers and islands, gesturing over to the sea in an area Alduin doesn’t follow. He doesn’t look over like most would, no, he keeps his eyes dead set on her own. 

I believe you are meant to join us. Join me. Will you walk with the druids? She asks cryptically.

His eyes don’t relax from their slightly squinted visage. Silence overcomes them as he does not answer immediately. His brother interjects though, calming the tense quietness of the chanced meeting. 

I hope that invite extends to me,

Alduin doesn’t look away, rather he glared harder at his younger half’s words. It does.He says immediately after Tulok’s voice dies down, tone clipped as if daring her to defy his wish.

“It does.” He repeats with finality before continuing. 

“We are here on a mission, Shadow. We will be completing it.” He pauses for a few seconds. “But…we will join. I want to see what you’ve conjured.” He hums out in his gruff voice.

Not only does he want to see what she’s made of herself, but he feels an instinctual pull towards her. He feels something off about her — something otherworldly. The feeling akin to the one Banesteppe gives him — chills running down his spine. An aura of something… something he can’t quite put a name to. Something ethereal.

He will follow, but he will not forget his original purpose.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
Your temporary touch - by Alduin - January 07, 2022, 09:40 PM
RE: Your temporary touch - by The Listener - January 09, 2022, 06:56 PM
RE: Your temporary touch - by Alduin - January 09, 2022, 08:25 PM
RE: Your temporary touch - by The Listener - January 09, 2022, 09:38 PM
RE: Your temporary touch - by Tulok - January 09, 2022, 10:02 PM
RE: Your temporary touch - by Alduin - January 10, 2022, 12:23 AM
RE: Your temporary touch - by The Listener - January 10, 2022, 12:50 AM
RE: Your temporary touch - by Tulok - January 10, 2022, 01:17 AM
RE: Your temporary touch - by Alduin - January 10, 2022, 01:39 AM
RE: Your temporary touch - by The Listener - January 10, 2022, 01:57 AM