Blackwater Islands i trace an altar in my god's name
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
the keeper spoke, his words a surge of pride to the listener; already he had a tactician's mind, ever-calculating, dealing in terms of cold, simple cause and effect. perfectly suited to his role as the iron guardian of blackwater. but these things were not left to his judgment. even as the listener admired the cruel logic in the thoughts he shared, she knew she could not oblige his desires.

our goal remains the same, keeper, she reminded him in soft, grave tones. we must establish our influence among other wolves. among their packs. we must appear benevolent while we pursue our own goals. learn their secrets. their weaknesses. we will use the man until he is no longer useful. we will befriend sapphique. and harka...

how could she make him understand?

harka bears a message for me. from the otherworld. from the spirits. he will not be harmed until i hear it.
Messages In This Thread
i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 07, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 09, 2022, 03:59 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 09, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 09, 2022, 07:43 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 11, 2022, 06:48 AM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 12, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 19, 2022, 06:26 AM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 21, 2022, 04:18 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 27, 2022, 11:39 AM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 30, 2022, 07:06 PM