Barrow Fields tweet us on facebook.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Another crack--a particularly loud one--briefly stole Fig's attention away. He turned to watch as the two stags twisted before each other, heads bowed and antlers tangled. While he had no antlers to spar with, watching other creatures fight always gave him some insight and ideas into his own methods of self-defense. Like a football player watching videos of old plays (I think that's how to say that) before a game, he studied the way they fought, learning what he could.

"I'm sorry to say I haven't," Fig answered, turning back as the two stags finally parted, for good this time, "I've not run into too many wolves since coming back to these parts, except for my own sister." He frowned sympathetically. He knew what it was like to be on his own, missing his family.

"I don't know where my companions and I are headed, specifically," he went on, "But you're welcome to travel with us. The way we've been moving, I believe it likely we'll end up on the coast. I could probably persuade them to head that way if I need to, as long as I trick my sister into thinking it was her idea." He smiled, trying to cheer her with a small sampling of humor. He had no idea what Fennec would think of him inviting strangers along on their escapades, but he didn't think she'd mind so much that he couldn't eventually get her to agree to it.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
tweet us on facebook. - by Figment - December 30, 2021, 09:52 AM
RE: tweet us on facebook. - by Manea - December 30, 2021, 08:37 PM
RE: tweet us on facebook. - by Figment - January 01, 2022, 08:31 AM
RE: tweet us on facebook. - by Manea - January 02, 2022, 10:34 AM
RE: tweet us on facebook. - by Figment - January 02, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: tweet us on facebook. - by Manea - January 03, 2022, 12:48 AM
RE: tweet us on facebook. - by Figment - January 03, 2022, 05:58 AM
RE: tweet us on facebook. - by Manea - January 06, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: tweet us on facebook. - by Figment - January 10, 2022, 05:12 PM
RE: tweet us on facebook. - by Manea - January 11, 2022, 05:28 PM
RE: tweet us on facebook. - by Figment - January 14, 2022, 07:04 AM