Stavanger Bay Peek-a-boo, I see you
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
forward dated to sepember 27

Despite his odd colouration in the form of his grey freckles, Charon did not stand out much as a child. While adventurous and eager to explore and trample all over the boundaries and limitations set to him by and in this world, Charon was not a very fussy child. He did not cry or complain much; he simply tried again when he was deterred from reaching his set goals. The ivory child appeared content and lively and went through life without much complaint, always able to entertain himself and easy to handle.

The Outside remained alluring to Charon, who time and time again had tried to find a place that was different, new and exciting from Home, but he had never quite found the exit of Home. He suspected it had something to do with being deterred from leaving, for each time he'd feel a breeze - a funny and exhillarating feeling - he would be picked up and put back elsewhere, or he'd be distracted with play by his parents, never reaching his goal.

Something new happened today; when Charon awoke from a nap, followed by a squeaky-sounding, drawn-out yawn, he found that he could open his eyes. The world looked blurry and strange and consisted mostly of blobs of colours. Stumbling over to his siblings and mother, Charon let out an excited mewl in their direction, as though he wanted to show them what cool new things he could do now. Mostly, though, Charon wanted to see them, see what they looked like, and further explore this new ability he had just learned.
Messages In This Thread
Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - September 24, 2014, 08:47 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - September 28, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Verrine - September 28, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - September 29, 2014, 05:07 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - September 29, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Verrine - October 06, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - October 07, 2014, 03:20 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - October 07, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - October 18, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - October 19, 2014, 09:34 AM