Cedar Sweep oh the sweet tune I miss
254 Posts
Ooc — Box
She had kept walking.

Her wounds no longer wept blood, had slowly begun to pull scabs over them, but she was cautious to not break the scabs. She would not succumb to infection. The unbroken would not bow again.

As she walked, she thought.

And with thought, came her new reality. She was a lawmaker now, she had power over those she gathered under her own umbrella, and with that came the thought.

She had defined herself around running away when she became Nephele. She defined herself by Akashingo when she was Sabah. It was time to change the meaning of her existence. It was time she stopped defining herself by her situation. 

It was time she chose who she was, once and for all.

Thus, she pressed into her memory, and dug out the name she had used once, a night of passion.

Themis was a Titan of natural law and custom, chained by a blindfold over her eyes. But she had broken her chains. Sabah was remaking herself, why not take the name of a woman forced to blindness, then break that which held her once.

Themis to Alysothrafstikó
Themis the Chainbreaker

Themis lifted her head from her musings when the scent of another washed over her, familiar in ways she did not wish to revisit most of the time. It was the feminine touch that made her focus on it more.

Could it be..?
english · greek · thieves cant
Messages In This Thread
oh the sweet tune I miss - by Ouraniós - January 28, 2022, 01:12 PM
RE: oh the sweet tune I miss - by Themis - January 29, 2022, 01:12 PM
RE: oh the sweet tune I miss - by Ouraniós - January 29, 2022, 01:40 PM
RE: oh the sweet tune I miss - by Themis - February 05, 2022, 01:38 PM
RE: oh the sweet tune I miss - by Ouraniós - February 05, 2022, 02:33 PM