Little Goat Mountain princess peach, won't you listen to my speech
843 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
the girl shook her head.

"i am not used to mountains. only deserts. flat places. canyons." she looked around at the glossy stone expanse and breathed. "i came up to hunt. now it feels as though i have gone too high." the stranger was like smoke rising against a winter sky. she seemed perfectly suited to this environment.

the wind caught her fur, tousled it. "i am tamar, from mereo," she introduced, pitching her voice to carry over the gale even as snow scuffed and made her squint. she discovered then it had become easier to speak of herself. to introduce herself. the galanis wife came closer, gazing out toward the mountain.
Messages In This Thread
princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - January 31, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 01, 2022, 04:13 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - February 02, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 02, 2022, 11:15 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - February 05, 2022, 10:29 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 11, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - February 18, 2022, 12:48 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 23, 2022, 03:00 PM