Nimbus Summit natbri
110 Posts
Ooc — The System
there we go, all done!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language

Vorilye had been exploring the hinterlands for some time now; paranoia about Vex finding him, or worse, finding out about his transgression with Iris, had driven him deeper. He was so far from his home now. Surely, surely, he could start anew here. He had never really planned it, of course - but once he had found himself away from Vex, and with so many new opportunities... he'd started to enjoy the possibilities. Yes, he loved her, but she'd been even more unhinged than usual lately, of course due to Violante's betrayal and desertion. And even more so, he wanted to leave behind his father. Living beneath Jaganatha Cruor was it's own hell. All of his worries were scattered, however, when he came upon a scene - a pretty thing chasing after a fox. He would have given a loud woof, alerting her to his presence, but suddenly another youth arrived. He caught their words, and his brow furrowed.

"Fuck." Vorilye muttered. He hadn't noticed any border scents. Or perhaps their weren't that many yet. Swiftly, he decided to reveal himself. He crested a ridge and gave a quick, apologetic call of, "Greetings! I think I may have accidentally intruded - I was not aware there was a new pack in the area. My deepest apologies."
"Common." · "Greek." · "Thieves' Cant"

Physical Health (100/100)

Astraios is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Astraios is mentally well.
Messages In This Thread
natbri - by Heda - February 20, 2022, 11:52 AM
RE: natbri - by Veteran - February 21, 2022, 09:50 AM
RE: natbri - by Astraios - February 21, 2022, 10:09 AM
RE: natbri - by Heda - February 21, 2022, 04:28 PM
RE: natbri - by Antha - February 21, 2022, 04:41 PM
RE: natbri - by Veteran - February 21, 2022, 05:47 PM