Blackbeak Bluff Will you hang me out to dry?
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin walks aimlessly. His entity by his side and they’re having idle conversation. Despite Alduin’s hate for the being, he makes decent company when the hellhound is bored. Maybe he’s just crazy though, but he’s starting to finally get used to him. After months and months of having him by his side and hating him so much, it’s strange to finally feel even a shred of acceptance for his situation.

Still, Alduin is about to reply to something the entity said when he hears his name being called in a very familiar voice. It makes his ears shift and when he’s turning his head he’s met with the form of a white, fluffy woman who immediately embraces him. He goes stock still and when she pulls away he’s met with the face of his mother. Which causes a muted, but still shocked, expression to twist his features. 

What’s she doing here? He immediately wonders, but he can save the questions because his mother looks like she’s about to cry.

“Mother,” He rasps out, moving forward to hook his neck around her properly this time. “I miss you too.” Pulling back he offers her a questionable glance. “What are you doing here?” 

It’s likely she would notice his many new scars. He’s been getting himself into trouble. Many fights have been fought and he has killed two wolves in his short time in the Teekon. A reminder that he is indeed Kynareth’s child.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
Will you hang me out to dry? - by Alduin - March 03, 2022, 11:55 AM
RE: Will you hang me out to dry? - by Simmik - March 03, 2022, 05:45 PM
RE: Will you hang me out to dry? - by Alduin - March 03, 2022, 06:00 PM
RE: Will you hang me out to dry? - by Simmik - March 09, 2022, 08:26 PM
RE: Will you hang me out to dry? - by Alduin - March 16, 2022, 06:29 PM
RE: Will you hang me out to dry? - by Simmik - March 24, 2022, 02:19 PM
RE: Will you hang me out to dry? - by Alduin - March 30, 2022, 08:50 AM