Great Bear Wilderness knock knock knock on my hotel door
<b><small>SPARRING</small></b> Yes<br>
<b><small>MINOR POWERPLAY</SMALL></b> Yes<br>
<B><SMALL>OOC PLANNING</small></b> No<br><br><font color=red><B><SMALL>MATURE THEMES</b><br>Casual sex & drug use<br>Threads PG-13 unless otherwise marked</small>
2 Posts
Ooc —
Sidra sighed and wondered if this was not the same fallen pine she'd hauled herself over less than an hour before. The rainforest stretched endlessly in every direction, or so it seemed, and the fine mist that clung to the tree trunks and dampened her fur also made navigation nearly impossible. Worse still, she could feel the cool temperatures of evening coming on as the dim sunlight faded. It would be both fruitless and miserable to keep trying to travel tonight. Maybe tomorrow, the fog would burn off with the sunrise.

The dark female peered around for a bit until she found an ancient tree whose roots were gnarled and twisted, rising high from the ground. It was the slightest of shelters, and might keep out the worst of a late night chill. Sidra scratched industriously at the moist soil before dipping her head to lay down her cargo, a sort of knapsack of grey moss, in which she stored a few edible and medicinal--and recreational--plants. It wasn't much of a collection of remedies, but it was a start, and she was grateful that Alena had sent her off with the gift.

The golden flower petals had been both a blessing and a curse; they made her forget her hunger, and had a relaxing effect. She was occasionally even talkative, when she'd met up with other travelers for a night or two, and they certainly made the sex better. But, Sidra reflected as she chewed and swallowed a few, it would be nice to be able to sleep a night without them. Perhaps their lingering effect would give her the motivation to approach the nearby pack in the morning; she'd caught scent of their claim in the foothills of a squat mountain range.

The small female curled up in a dark ball, left alone with her thoughts in the dying evening light, and she sighed. She wished she hadn't split from Farin's band a few days earlier; at least then she'd have had him to warm her bed, even if he was an insufferable ass when they weren't passionately entwined. A faint daydream of the male flitted across her thoughts and she indulged for a while, wondering if sleep would come slowly tonight or if she might get some actual rest.
Messages In This Thread
knock knock knock on my hotel door - by Sidra - September 28, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: knock knock knock on my hotel door - by Meldresi - September 28, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: knock knock knock on my hotel door - by Sidra - October 04, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: knock knock knock on my hotel door - by Meldresi - October 07, 2014, 08:38 PM