Spotted Eagle Mountain that's why i'm calling you back, cause i gotta run soon
62 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
ooc; Feel free to go either way with teaching him! I have a backup idea if she refuses him so don't worry about me!

Diaval looked at her with imploring eyes, a hint of desperation in them. Suddenly, all he wanted was to learn - to be taught. He could attain knowledge, he could be something - he could learn and have a place in this world. It was possible. He was a wandering nothing and he knew it but somehow he had found a chance to be something more. 

What could he offer?

That was quite the question and Diaval frowned and dropped his eyes as he thought about it. In truth, he had never felt useful. Quite the opposite, actually. Did he have anything to offer that she couldn't find in someone - anyone - else? He was silent for several moments. He was no salesman, particularly when the product was himself, but for once he had to try.

"I'm smart." he started lamely but, after a millisecond of thought, decided it was true "I'll learn fast. I'm honest - you'll never have to doubt me. I'll be obedient. Whatever you need - I'll do it." he raised his gaze to meet hers. "I'll be whatever you want."

In his youth and inexperience, he didn't realize just how much he offered away to this woman whom he did not know. If he was unlucky, he would find out.
Messages In This Thread
RE: that's why i'm calling you back, cause i gotta run soon - by Diaval - March 28, 2022, 07:08 PM