Stavanger Bay Peek-a-boo, I see you
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
At the sight of the movement of his brother, Charon halted at first – the sight of the movement was new and it took a moment to register what happened – but when he sniffed Kevlyn’s familiar scent he let out an excited squeak. His stubby little tail wiggled just as Kevlyn made a dive for it, before Charon managed to nuzzle his brother to see if he still felt the same or if something had changed there too.

When their father approached, Charon excitedly looked up at him, licking his lips and flattening his tiny ears further against his head in enthusiasm. He let out a yip of protest when their father first nuzzled Kevlyn, instead of him – I’m important too! – but was soon soothed when he, too, received the affection he wanted.

His attention was drawn back to the matter of Kevlyn making a grab for his tail, and Charon turned around as quickly as he could – which wasn’t very quick at all yet – in order to launch a counterattack at his assailant. The freckled boy tried to get his tail out of his brother’s direction and, at the same time, he tried to grab something of his brother, anything, but preferably something that moved, with his mouth so that he could drool all over it.
Messages In This Thread
Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - September 24, 2014, 08:47 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - September 28, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Verrine - September 28, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - September 29, 2014, 05:07 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - September 29, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Verrine - October 06, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - October 07, 2014, 03:20 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - October 07, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - October 18, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - October 19, 2014, 09:34 AM