The Tangle While I’m going insane
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Private 
Thought it’d be interesting to set the location somewhere fun hehehe ;)
For @Mirabilis <3

Once more, Alduin leaves the safety of the islands in search of clarity. His sickness runs rampant within him when he stills for too long — he needs a challenge. 

And it’s a challenge he gets when he spots The Tangle from afar. It’s witching appearance and daunting rock faces excite him. The taunt the hellhound with the threat of death — which for him, is ever looming. Yet, he is not deterred by this. Rather, he’s inspired. Even as he tries his hardest to slink his bulk under and over thorny bushes. He feels his skin being pricked and his rough paws aching from the effort. 

And for what? 

He wants to replace the mental pain with the physical — that’s always been much easier to deal with. Especially in regards to Banesteppe. But no matter what he does he cannot get rid of Banesteppe and as of late he believes the sickness has started rotting his brain even more. As of late…he hasn’t been thinking of how much he hates the ghostly man. As of late, he has been reveling in his presence — almost accepting of it.

It’s a terrifying thought, he needs to ground himself.

And yet, as he treads the dangerous, thorny lands of the tangle he cannot help but think,

This place that I’ve found myself in…the thorns, dangerous cliff sides, the thrill…this is Banesteppe. As trapped as he is here is as trapped as he is in his mind. 

What a shitty metaphor.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
While I’m going insane - by Alduin - May 02, 2022, 01:31 AM
RE: While I’m going insane - by Mirabilis - May 02, 2022, 08:57 AM
RE: While I’m going insane - by Alduin - May 07, 2022, 09:42 AM