Frostfire Ridge Therein lies the flowers of truth
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
719 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
It's a different kind of pleasure writing, when you have to write like you have to breathe. I understand your happiness at being able to write, and so glad you are gracing me with a thread <3 

She heard the movements, and swiftly turned. The male that came upon her was cloaked in a snow time pelt, his fur much like the drifts she would play in as a child, though she wondered were he as cold? She certainly hoped not.

Amalia believed that with the rashness of youth, came a sort of reckless adrenaline. You always were a slave to your emotions, at least in most cases. Even she herself was sometimes a party to her own self worth, and the feelings, thoughts that colored her cool green eyes, were wild and reckless and lively. 

A small twinkle in her eye. He was a no nonsense wolf, a male of sense, dare she say action, her father was much the same. It had been her mother who was youthful and lively and vibrant. Still so despite the sadness when Amalia had departed. 

"I suppose that would be, because I am." She allowed a small smile of amusment and kindness to grace her face and she wrinkled her snout at the next question as she thought of her answer. 

"I didn't follow them no, but I did see some that may be of help to others. It has been some time since I practiced what I was taught, but a fair reminder when i see them doesn't go amiss."
Messages In This Thread
Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Amalia - May 23, 2022, 09:47 AM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Kigipigak - May 23, 2022, 11:55 AM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Amalia - May 23, 2022, 02:38 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Kigipigak - May 23, 2022, 02:51 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Amalia - May 23, 2022, 03:05 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Kigipigak - May 25, 2022, 12:47 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Amalia - May 25, 2022, 05:15 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Kigipigak - May 27, 2022, 11:50 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Amalia - May 28, 2022, 06:55 AM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Kigipigak - May 30, 2022, 12:22 PM
RE: Therein lies the flowers of truth - by Amalia - May 30, 2022, 12:30 PM