Ouroboros Spine moonsong
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Private 
it had been weeks. he did not settle. lestan at last sought @Amalia, combing through the fur along her shoulder with a dejected sigh.
"i think i am going to leave." his blue-honey eyes looked anxiously toward her; she was his only friend. "it is very closed here. and i β€” miss the river."
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia was surprised and then saddened. She nibbled at his ear and ruff while she thought.

I have been thinking too. I was offered a home among a friends pack. I cannot find peace and i feel very wronged still.

gotta be vague
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
lestan lay his muzzle over the back of her head. "tulukiri β€” i know you hate her, and rightfully so! β€” she suggested i go back to the river. she spoke so confidently of it. i haven't stopped thinking about it."
he let out his breath. "but it wouldn't be peaceful. and you need a rest, amalia."
[Image: whRAcOB.gif]
Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia balked. I do not hate her. I just don't understand her, and how everyone just lets her act so abysmally. She's a very rude child.

Amalia sighed and preened at his paws while his head was against the back of hers. What do you mean I need a rest? Do I look that tired? YOu could not go there by yourself? Would you like to go with me to Brechiliant if i make that change?
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
lestan shook his head mournfully. "no, amalia, i β€”" the man swallowed. "i want β€” i just want to go back."
"you do look tired," he said softly. "you need a place that is new, i think."
Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia's heart fell to the floor and tears sprang to her eyes, yet again. Tulukiri and Natigivk took something from her. They had offered her safety with conditions. Conditions she didn't mind, but it still took something from her.

Then they had reprimanded when she fought harder, oh they had apologized, but the initial reprimand was there and the truth that she dare not do so again. Then Tulukiri had taken her peace here on the mountain and now Tulukiri was taking one of her best friends from her, with her pointed words and terrible attitude.

Amalia said nothing. There was no energy too. She. Was. Tired. Exhausted even. and her peace still shattered.
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
she hurt.
and he had hurt her. helplessly lestan held amalia, as long as she would let him, heart breaking as her cries went on and he thought of how he simply had to leave now, to let her heal without the reminder of tulukiri.
lestan resolved that he would come to brecheliant for her.
Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia curled near him. And finally she spoke quietly. If you need to go to the river. It is not so far to run. I can still visit depending on what I choose. I will not keep you from what you want. And i know how much you loved it there.

She would miss him, but if he needed the peace that was offering in teh cradle of the river, who was she to argue. And she wasn't lying it was not so far.
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"we'll see each other. often! i promise." who knew when that could begin, but when it did β€” lestan did not mean to let it fail.
if amalia allowed, they would fall asleep here together for a time, exhausted by emotion and wrapped in one another.
Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
As always thank you so much for the thread <3

Amalia smiled, though her eyes were still a little misty. But that would end in time. He had promised and he didn't seem the type ot break promises. No. She could see herself visiting. Winter would be harder, but there were bound to be some mild days when she could.

She curled around him as tightly as she could. Unsure where he began and she ended, and she would fall asleep to the sound if night and his even breathing.