Blackwater Islands magisterial
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
i’m having so much fun with this even if ingram is taking me on a wild ride!<3 also i hope this makes sense ( i wrote it on my phone @ work, lol).

they linger in the between — the void and the physical world. the void writhes ‘round him, metallic and cosmic and awful taking shape and mirroring him, his face looking back at him, flashing bone with with fiery red eyes before the small flash of pain draws them to the physical world.

the shallow cut of their foreleg draws glassy seaglass gaze to cut to the listener; sharp and offended. a soft hiss of pain passes betwixt lips — delayed; offering the uncertainty if it was from the bewitchment cast and the lack of permission to pass …or if it was from the cut.

the time for bewitchments have passed. for the dread father and wanlida have already merged and ingram’s soul was wretched and dark; and though he feels this power thrum within. a strengthening. an awakening.

archaic and yet not entirely unknown to him. trikova. a croon, to show that while ingram is more he is still her grim; even while he ( still ) desires to be her dreadhusband — in this life and the others that came after.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
magisterial - by The Listener - May 24, 2022, 02:21 PM
RE: magisterial - by Ingram - May 24, 2022, 03:22 PM
RE: magisterial - by The Listener - May 24, 2022, 03:57 PM
RE: magisterial - by Ingram - May 24, 2022, 05:47 PM
RE: magisterial - by The Listener - May 24, 2022, 06:19 PM
RE: magisterial - by Ingram - May 24, 2022, 07:51 PM
RE: magisterial - by The Listener - May 25, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: magisterial - by Ingram - May 25, 2022, 07:30 PM