Dragoncrest Cliffs you’re my crystal and clover
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
129 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
In the world of his imagination, Stingray was all bulging biceps and lightning reflexes. He was the strongest wolf that ever lived and no one, not ma, not da, not Fish or Vix, could stand against his might. It was an unwelcome surprise for him when Chacal not only kept hold of the rabbit despite his fiercest tug, but pulled back enough to drag him forward a few steps.

Chacal's growl was all play, but Stingray's responding one was serious. How dare she? How dare she! Flattening his floppy ears, the boy bunched his shoulders up and gave a series of rhythmic backward yanks intended to tear the rabbit from her grasp, punctuating each haul with a louder snarl. His eyes rolled toward his mother and brother as though to say, a little help?

Just in case she somehow didn't admit defeat. She would, of course. He was much too strong. It never hurt to have a back-up plan, though.

He played for a while longer with Chacal in between snippets of adult conversation, but he was never able to wrench the toy away from her. Eventually he grew too tired to continue and was shephered back to the den with his sibling for a much needed nap.
Messages In This Thread
you’re my crystal and clover - by Meerkat - May 11, 2022, 12:18 PM
RE: you’re my crystal and clover - by Swordfish - May 11, 2022, 03:50 PM
RE: you’re my crystal and clover - by Stingray - May 12, 2022, 09:40 PM
RE: you’re my crystal and clover - by Chacal - May 13, 2022, 10:52 AM
RE: you’re my crystal and clover - by Meerkat - May 18, 2022, 09:25 AM
RE: you’re my crystal and clover - by Swordfish - May 19, 2022, 12:48 PM
RE: you’re my crystal and clover - by Stingray - May 20, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: you’re my crystal and clover - by Chacal - May 20, 2022, 03:54 PM
RE: you’re my crystal and clover - by Meerkat - May 21, 2022, 12:40 PM
RE: you’re my crystal and clover - by Swordfish - May 26, 2022, 03:33 PM
RE: you’re my crystal and clover - by Stingray - June 01, 2022, 02:48 AM