Blacktail Deer Plateau I remember you when i was young
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

Fin was hungry, and since her pack apparently sucked at bringing down large game together these days, she knew that it was up to her to feed herself. And that was exactly what she intended to do as she followed the trail of her prey. It was one she had stumbled upon by the grace of dumb luck, but luck pushed it even further in that it spun a path right into the Plateau territory. The Blackthorn followed with delight, as she knew the area well enough to know just towards where they were headed and where she'd be able to trap it in order to take it down all on her own.

It was probably because she was lost in her delusions that she failed to notice the rather moronic error she was making, and thus it was with delight that she ran into... "Blue!" ...following the same trail. Fin trotted happily up to the beta, a friendly tail waving along like a banner behind her. Her gaze drifted from the dark-pelted female to the ground, and suddenly she froze in her tracks. Blue had been coming one way, and it was along that path her eyes followed to discover that it was leading straight back the way she had came. So her packmate was hunting the same prey, but there was one difference... Blue Willow was doing it correctly.

"Oh hell, what the crap am I doing..." Her face scrunched up in frustration at her own failure of a brain. It had been a long day, only really it hadn't, Fin was merely trying to prep herself with some sort of feeble excuse for why she was following a scent that was weakening instead of growing stronger.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
I remember you when i was young - by Blue Willow - September 26, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: I remember you when i was young - by Finley - October 01, 2014, 12:46 PM
RE: I remember you when i was young - by Blue Willow - October 02, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: I remember you when i was young - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 03:41 PM
RE: I remember you when i was young - by Blue Willow - October 03, 2014, 03:52 PM
RE: I remember you when i was young - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: I remember you when i was young - by Blue Willow - October 04, 2014, 04:48 PM
RE: I remember you when i was young - by Finley - October 04, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: I remember you when i was young - by Blue Willow - October 05, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: I remember you when i was young - by Finley - October 06, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: I remember you when i was young - by Blue Willow - October 06, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: I remember you when i was young - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 11:02 AM
RE: I remember you when i was young - by Blue Willow - October 11, 2014, 12:10 PM