Redsand Canyon we connect, burning bright, holding every breath
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
They were here to update them on their pack and discuss an alliance. Kallik was interested, though he could only offer Epoch as an ally. He dipped his head to each greeting, eyes moving between the two wolves. 

The imperator will be here soon to speak on Mereo's behalf, Kallik said when he finally spoke. He had no doubt that Germanicus was already headed this way. Kallik had merely beat him to it. We have expanded to the valley in the center of the mountains; we are in the process of building another outpost there. My wife, Aquene, and I are leading it with two others. I speak for Epoch only, but I am open to discussing an alliance. He had no doubt it would be beneficial to for everyone to be allied with their neighbors. Epoch will be a place for teaching. If allied, you could send your young, if you have them, to us to learn fighting or healing. He knew Mahler was a healer himself, and he might like to teach his trade to his own children—he offered it anyway. And he was sure no one could teach fighting better than Mereo-trained soldiers.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: we connect, burning bright, holding every breath - by Kallik - June 29, 2022, 02:36 PM