Phantom Hollow And All This Time, i've been Hiding
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
372 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Surprise colored the dark beast as he realized, he was enjoying himself. Very rarely did he get to go out in search of something, and enjoy the company and the time. Normally the pit of despair and wariness would dig deep into his chest and stomach.

And he had to admit the noise that would leave the lips of the Saga, made his brain run, but he kept silent about that. Though he could understand her irritation. Bugs he could handle. There had been many in the pits. Creepy crawlies whom preferred the dark and damp to the light and warmth, so they rarely sought out him and the others there.

Though even there, there were some that you needed to watch for. Careful. Careful they used to murmur when they'd see one. Pinchy nasty things that would curl at yours ears and then be forced off, always leaving a chunk in their mouth from your ear.

But these flyings ones, they were a new type of hell. Buzzy and little. Swarming and collecting. At eyes, ears and mouth. Disgusting. Vile. Little Gnats.

Dreven could not stop the smirk that settled upon his mouth, or the gentle inflection in his voice. Showing both his humor and his honesty at once as he spoke, looking down at his partner.

My stamina is renown. I am fine. I assure you.

Though he would grow tire before her, he knew. There was a sizable difference between the two, and though his frame was used to carrying him. He was more for bursts of speed, versus long treks, but he would keep quiet about it.

Tattered ears turned down towards her, and he looked down at her at she spoke again. Foxglove, he searched his mind for such a poison and could not remember it, though he wondered if it was the one that looked like a star burst.

It is the one with many little cupped flowers?
Messages In This Thread
And All This Time, i've been Hiding - by Dreven - July 24, 2022, 05:09 PM
RE: And All This Time, i've been Hiding - by Khasni - July 24, 2022, 09:57 PM
RE: And All This Time, i've been Hiding - by Dreven - July 25, 2022, 07:10 AM
RE: And All This Time, i've been Hiding - by Khasni - July 25, 2022, 10:38 AM
RE: And All This Time, i've been Hiding - by Dreven - July 25, 2022, 11:36 AM
RE: And All This Time, i've been Hiding - by Khasni - July 27, 2022, 03:01 PM
RE: And All This Time, i've been Hiding - by Dreven - July 27, 2022, 03:48 PM
RE: And All This Time, i've been Hiding - by Khasni - July 27, 2022, 09:51 PM
RE: And All This Time, i've been Hiding - by Dreven - July 27, 2022, 10:00 PM