The Heartwood Will you tear my skin?
Yellowstone
Rho
-Peace in your Violence-
372 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven would have backed away were it asked of him. Were he asked to leave his new leader alone, he would have left him. However, it was Malacath that had asked him on this excusion. Malacath who had asked him to join him. And a soft quiet center of his mind and heart. Asked if the leader really wanted him there, or simply what he could do for the man. Which the Brute wasn't adverse, but he'd like to know the parameters he was to work under.

The numbness would be welcome at times. A cool caress to an overly hot system. Dreven could think of a few times it would heal and help and make him feel good. Though, he also knew sometimes you just wanted to be numb in all body.

As they swim, it narrows and shrinks. And with it Dreven's heart. His mind is racing. Thundering. Underground. So much shit underground. Darkness all around. Shadows skating and scathing. Burning a hole into his pelt. It's all around him. He takes a deep shuddering breath and another and slowly calms himself physically, while his mind still races.

Though his heart races and plummets. Falling. Tearing ripping. As his leader falls, though he manages to keep his head above water. And back pedals quickly.

Dreven stares at the fathomless black pit. His stomach churning. Burning. Bile raises up in the back of his throat. Slowly his eyes become accustomed.

I would say so. Though I have heard stories of beautiful things under water past the chambers, but the question becomes. Is this one of them, or just a pit.

Dreven goes to the other side. Feeling around with his own paws. Wondering. Sifting. Looking. Learning.
Messages In This Thread
Will you tear my skin? - by Alduin - July 15, 2022, 04:34 PM
RE: Will you tear my skin? - by Dreven - July 15, 2022, 05:18 PM
RE: Will you tear my skin? - by Alduin - July 20, 2022, 01:30 AM
RE: Will you tear my skin? - by Dreven - July 20, 2022, 06:55 AM
RE: Will you tear my skin? - by Alduin - July 25, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: Will you tear my skin? - by Dreven - July 25, 2022, 04:39 PM
RE: Will you tear my skin? - by Alduin - July 25, 2022, 05:24 PM
RE: Will you tear my skin? - by Dreven - July 25, 2022, 05:37 PM
RE: Will you tear my skin? - by Alduin - July 25, 2022, 06:44 PM
RE: Will you tear my skin? - by Dreven - July 25, 2022, 06:59 PM
RE: Will you tear my skin? - by Alduin - July 25, 2022, 07:41 PM