The Heartwood I'm at One With The Silence
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
LMAOO I swear. That’s it periot. We just need Khasni pulling up and bein like “aight who’s car we takin”

Alduin’s not blind, he can see the halflidded gaze peering over to him and the smirk that shows a possible interest. Or maybe he’s crazy and that’s just his imagination too. Either way, he’s catching vibes. Vibes he may or may not just reciprocate, but that is for another time perhaps. For a time Alduin has finally accepted that it’s normal for a man to be interested in another man. So he attempts to put it to the back of his mind, bringing his previously thought of task to the forefront.

It doesn’t make it any better that Dreven replies readily to just about anything Alduin has suggested so far. He is determined, headstrong, and confident it seems — ready to please. Alduin likes that. A subtle submissiveness that Alduin picks up on, or maybe that’s his imagination too? Who knows. Either way, he’s pleased with the man’s answer, so he continues.

“A rock, Dreven.” He says it drably, as if it is nothing but stone. Truly, it is so much more. “But it may not be easy. It’s coveted by a woman whom I shared my last pack with. And she is coveted by a man who may just die to protect her.”

The hellhounds gaze meets Drevens then.“I do not wish to kill her, but rather, if we can bring her with us, that may even be better.”

He would become silent for a moment before his rasping tone sound out again. “But we will do what we must.” It is the voice of a man who will do anything to achieve his goal and spill blood while he does it.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
I'm at One With The Silence - by Dreven - July 24, 2022, 02:49 PM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Alduin - July 26, 2022, 06:43 PM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Dreven - July 26, 2022, 06:55 PM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Alduin - July 26, 2022, 11:44 PM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Dreven - July 27, 2022, 04:40 AM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Alduin - July 27, 2022, 10:22 AM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Dreven - July 27, 2022, 11:55 AM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Alduin - July 27, 2022, 12:38 PM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Dreven - July 27, 2022, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Alduin - August 16, 2022, 04:33 PM