The Heartwood I'm at One With The Silence
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Red eyes watch the other man blink at him when he mentions that it is a rock he is meant to take. No, no, no not just any rock — a rock that brought the listener her own demons. Spirits that spoke to her. Spirits that took to her through that rock — the sky rock.

Alduin wants it. Banesteppe says he needs it. So he shall try his best to get it.

Dreven can hold his tongue well, Alduin’s impressed by it. No questions asked despite Alduin counting on him doing so. Perhaps this man is a better pick than the hellhound first thought, his looks are only a bonus.

Then I guess he dies. Hm.

Hardly catching Alduin off guard with such a statement, the Revenant offers Dreven a side glance painted with dark amusement in his eyes. A smirk would make itself known on the brindled beasts maw — something that’s hardly ever present on the stoic males face.

“I’d hope so.” 

And to Dreven’s other statement about kidnapping…well, Alduin merely shrugs. It’s a lazy motion, definitely half assed as if he doesn’t have a care in the world.

“We will see. If she will not come willingly, then we may just take the sky-rock. That is my main target.” 

After a few moments silence, Alduin speaks again. “but this rock is just one of many targets I have. The next one will take us east.”
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
I'm at One With The Silence - by Dreven - July 24, 2022, 02:49 PM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Alduin - July 26, 2022, 06:43 PM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Dreven - July 26, 2022, 06:55 PM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Alduin - July 26, 2022, 11:44 PM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Dreven - July 27, 2022, 04:40 AM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Alduin - July 27, 2022, 10:22 AM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Dreven - July 27, 2022, 11:55 AM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Alduin - July 27, 2022, 12:38 PM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Dreven - July 27, 2022, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Alduin - August 16, 2022, 04:33 PM