The Heartwood i guess we'll never know
Yellowstone
Rho
-Peace in your Violence-
371 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Hello hope you don't mid a Dreven and me. I should warn you he is a bit insane and the Forsaken is actually working on making a pack here, but nothing is official. But they're still territorial. I apologize in advance for him. I don't feel any of these things. If you want me to delete I will <3

As was always normal the dark beast was prowling through the heartwood. Dead branches snagging his brown coat. The ashes flowing up to cover his paws and legs. Tail over his back, scarred visage turned toward the dying light. A newcomer, he could smell it. And it wasn't one he let in.

A growl curled around his throat as he moved into the area where another wolf lay. A snarl lit up his face and he spoke, baritone deep with no kindness in his words.

You are trespassing, little cloud.

His growl rose in octave and he stared at her. He should set upon her and render her limb from limb, but their numbers were small. He could take her back as a prize for Malacath. Hell he could take her if he really wanted too, but that wasn't really his stle. He liked the pleasure to be good from both ends. Not just his. He could recruit her. Though looking at her. She didn't seem like much.

And he doubted she could even hurt something. She was not a beast like him, Like Malacath, like Khasni.

Get up and leave or join us before I kill you. He spoke matter of fact, straight. Eyes boring into her. Gigantic body rigid and ready to fly into activity if he should need too.
Messages In This Thread
i guess we'll never know - by Agana - July 27, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Dreven - July 27, 2022, 06:42 PM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Alduin - July 27, 2022, 08:27 PM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Agana - July 28, 2022, 07:07 AM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Dreven - July 28, 2022, 07:34 AM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Alduin - July 28, 2022, 06:52 PM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Agana - July 29, 2022, 06:51 AM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Dreven - July 29, 2022, 07:11 AM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Alduin - August 16, 2022, 05:36 PM